Re: [certi-dev] how to execute an HLA simulation using certi

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] how to execute an HLA simulation using certi
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 12:55:42 +0200

2011/6/3 kakasiee <address@hidden>:
> Hi Eric,
> Thank you very much.I ran rtig.exe -v 2 in a console and it get the message
> as below:
> CERTI RTIG 3.4.0 - Copyright 2002-2008      ONERA
> This is free software ; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
> warranty ; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
>
> CERTI RTIG up and running ...
> _

There must be some other message appearing in the console when you
launch your federate
application, how did you come to the conclusion that .fed file was "not found"?
Did you get some exception in your federate?

> And you said I may specify complete file path in my federate code.Is the
> code in the .fed file or other file?

It is in the C++ file when you call:

RTI::RTIambassador::createFederationExecution(const char *executionName,
                const char *FED)

the second argument "FED" is the name of your fed file which may
include a full path
like in:
createFederationExecution("MyFederation","C:\Data\myfed\myfedfile.fed");

> Could you please tell me what file I should specify the complete file path in.

That said, RTIG console should show which file it is trying to open
so if RTIG console does not print anything about finding the fed file
then the problem is elsewhere.

Could you share some source code with us?
Could you send us your fed file and the source code of one federate using it?

http://www.april.org