Re: [certi-dev] Win7 + VS2008 compile CERTI 3.4.0 error!

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Win7 + VS2008 compile CERTI 3.4.0 error!
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 11:02:59 +0200

2012/4/23 REGUEIRO Jon <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
>
> I am new working with CERTI and I am having some problems while trying to
> compile it for Win7.
>
> Here you are details about my system:
> -------------------------------------
> Windows 7 Professional (32 bit)
> Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
> CERTI 3.4.0
>

> I have installed Bison, Flex and M4 as it is said in the documentation
> (http://www.nongnu.org/certi/certi_doc/Install/html/index.html). However, I
> get this error messages from VS2008.
>
> 5>C:\Program Files\GnuWin32\bin\bison.exe: m4: No such file or directory
> 5>Project : error PRJ0019: Un outil a retourné un code d'erreur à partir de
> "Generating syntax.cc, syntax.h"

m4 is called (internally) by bison (as stated by the previous error message)
thus m4 should be in your PATH.

Try to put m4 in the PATH.
[..]

I think (untested though) that byacc
(http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/byacc.htm)
should work with CERTI as well and doesn't have the m4 dependency issue.

http://www.le-message.org