Re: [certi-dev] Installing CERTI

From: Berg Oliveira
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Installing CERTI
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 08:38:18 -0300

Hi Waleria.

In Windows: next next next finish.
In Linux or Mac, you need CMake, and other apps, because is necessary compile the "source-code."

Hugs

2013/1/10 Waléria Antunes David <address@hidden>
Hi all,

I'm starting to use the CERTI, then this rising some doubts.

In "Download Area" downloaded the file: CERTI-3.4.0-WinXP-MSVC-9.0-2008-Debug.exe
I'm reading the documentation, but i'm not understanding how to install the CERTI.
I need to configure it?
I need to install it: CMake, Flex, Bison and m4 ?

Can you help me?

Thanks,
David.