Re: [certi-dev] Compiling and Running the Federate

From: Benoît Bréholée
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Compiling and Running the Federate
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 21:57:07 +0100

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 01:23:16PM +0100, Eric Noulard wrote:

> Hi,

Hello Eric,

> You have an example of run here:
> http://www.nongnu.org/certi/certi_doc/User/html/execute.html
> The example is a bit raw but it should work.

There's a problem with the command line for billard on the website: the
hyphens for the options are missing (e.g. fTest instead of -fTest).

Also, I did a test without the X11 development libraries, and the name
of the command is 'billard-nogui', so maybe it should be 'billard' instead
of 'billiard'? I see it's spelled 'billard' in both the screenshots and
in the error message I get when the options are wrong. But I'm not sure
about this one, I didn't really check.

--
Benoît Bréholée