Re: [certi-dev] CVS to git migration?

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CVS to git migration?
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 15:55:41 +0200

Git migration is done for the main "certi" module:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/certi.git

The just released CERTI 3.4.3 has been done using git.

The CVS repository is not locked yet but PLEASE do not commit ing CVS anymore.

I'm waiting for Savannah hacker to create the other git repositories
(see https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108579)
and then I'll finish the switch and lock the CVS.

No scream.

I'm beginning the conversion from CVS to GIT.

Please do not commit until the conversion is finished.