Re: [certi-dev] Questions about SHM-CERTI

From: Jean-Baptiste Chaudron
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Questions about SHM-CERTI
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 10:16:03 +0100

Hello,

You might find a tarball in the archive directory with an old version of CERTI SHM but you might face some issues compiling/using it with new compilers (gcc, clang).

May I ask what is your issue/goal using the SHM version?

If your only goal is to set up shared memory communication, there is an example in the certi source code ($CERTI_PATH/utility/test/Main_SocketSHM.cc)

Best regards,

Jb Ch