cfengine-develop

Re: [Cfengine-develop] Re: Homework

From: Luke A. Kanies
Subject: Re: [Cfengine-develop] Re: Homework
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 11:00:53 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Mark Burgess wrote:

> Some better string handling, with escapes and concatenation would
> seem to be in order...

That example lexer/parser that I sent out earlier did have one tested and
functional piece:  The quoting portion works well, and allows multi-line
strings (which I think is an important feature).  I don't know if it can
be shoehorned into the current cfengine parser, but it might be worth
looking at.

--
"When I die, I want go out just like my grandfather, in his sleep,
peaceful and quiet...not kicking and screaming like the other guys in