cfengine-develop

Re: [Cfengine-develop] Development plan / meeting

From: Andrew Stribblehill
Subject: Re: [Cfengine-develop] Development plan / meeting
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 08:55:19 +0000

Quoting Mark Burgess <address@hidden> (2003-03-07 08:45:23 GMT):
> On  7 Mar, Andrew Stribblehill wrote:
> > Quoting Hugo Gayosso <address@hidden> (2003-03-07 03:17:22 GMT):

> >> Currently there is no such feature offered in Savannah, I talked with
> >> the sysadmins and one of them have something running in another host,
> >> another sysadmin will try to incorporate it in Savannah, but don't
> >> know when.
> >>
> >> Is anybody out there who could provide hosting for a Cfengine
> >> Community wiki or Faq-o-Matic?  I can offer doing the
> >> install/configuration and maintenance.
> >
> > I can offer you a shell/mail/web/cgi/php/zope account on
> > compsoc.dur.ac.uk if you want. I'm sure neither space nor bandwidth
> > is likely to be an issue.
>
> The logical place to have this would be on www.cfengine.org?
> If I only knew what a blasted Wiki was!!!!

Even better :)

A Wiki is a set of web pages which anyone may edit or append to.
Typically links are created to refer to concepts, even though the
page linked to may not have been written -- the hope being that
someone will be willing to put content into the pre-assigned places.

--
PORTLAND PLYMOUTH BISCAY
SOUTH VEERING WEST 6 TO GALE 8, PERHAPS SEVERE GALE 9 LATER,