cfengine-develop

Re: [Cfengine-develop] Cfengine development team

From: Luke A. Kanies
Subject: Re: [Cfengine-develop] Cfengine development team
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 14:26:35 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 18 May 2003 address@hidden wrote:

> The responsiveness of the devlopment list is not encouraging.
>
> I need to know if any of you are able to meet up at LISA2003
> to know if I should organize a cfengine workshop there.
>
> I'm also still keen to hear about the syntax proposal for
> procedure calls.

I will be going to LISA (and presenting a paper on how I integrated
cfengine and ISconf, most likely).

Unfortunately, I have been preoccupied with a couple important things for
the last month or so (including fighting off a local bill set up to
protect the cable and motion picture lobby -- we won, but it was a hard
fight).

I will hopefully have more time in the coming months.

Luke

--
"True Terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high
school class is running the country."     -- Kurt Vonnegut