cfengine-develop

Re: [Cfengine-develop] Cfengine development team

From: Bas van der Vlies
Subject: Re: [Cfengine-develop] Cfengine development team
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 10:05:39 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
The responsiveness of the devlopment list is not encouraging.

I need to know if any of you are able to meet up at LISA2003
to know if I should organize a cfengine workshop there.

I'm also still keen to hear about the syntax proposal for
procedure calls.

Maybe i will attend LISA2003. But that decision will be made on
the last moment.  23 June i will attend Cluster World conference
in San Jose

*  Bas van der Vlies                     e-mail: address@hidden      *