cfengine-develop

[Cfengine-develop] Patch to init.c

From: Luke A. Kanies
Subject: [Cfengine-develop] Patch to init.c
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 12:27:39 -0600 (CST)

Hi Mark,

cfengine is complaining about the incorrect directory when the rpc
directories have bad modes.  Here is a patch to fix that:

137c137
<       snprintf(OUTPUT,bufsize*2,"UNTRUSTED: RPC input directory %s was
not private!\n",VLOCKDIR,statbuf.st_mode & 0777);
---
>       snprintf(OUTPUT,bufsize*2,"UNTRUSTED: RPC input directory %s was
not private!\n",VBUFF,statbuf.st_mode & 0777);
157c157
<       snprintf(OUTPUT,bufsize*2,"UNTRUSTED: RPC output directory %s was
not private!\n",VLOCKDIR,statbuf.st_mode & 0777);
---
>       snprintf(OUTPUT,bufsize*2,"UNTRUSTED: RPC output directory %s was
not private!\n",VBUFF,statbuf.st_mode & 0777);

Also, I notice that your snprintf statements have the mode at the end of
them, but don't include that mode in the string.  Was that intentional?
Am I missing something?

Luke

--
I was an only child...  eventually.  -- Stephen Wright