cfengine-develop

Re: [Cfengine-develop] caching checksums with cfservd

From: Will Lowe
Subject: Re: [Cfengine-develop] caching checksums with cfservd
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:37:10 -0700

> so that updates cannot happen more often than, say, once every half hour.

In my environment we keep the entire cfservd file tree in CVS and make
changes by changing CVS and then exporting the tree.  Since I know
when the files change (only when the tree is reexported) I'd like
cfservd to cache them *forever* -- basically until I tell it to stop
caching them by restarting it or passing it some special option or
something (easy to add to teh end of my export-the-cvs-tree script).

--
                                        thanks,

                                        Will