cfengine-develop

Re: [Cfengine-develop] Cfengine development BoF at LISA

From: Christian Pearce
Subject: Re: [Cfengine-develop] Cfengine development BoF at LISA
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 11:04:31 -0500

I hate to volunteer for it because I am bad at it.  But I will make
certain minutes will take place.  Or at least what was discussed at a
high level and decided upon.  As far as video or audio, I don't know if
that will happen.  I suppose if someone had a video camera and knew what
they were doing they could manage this for the BoF.  Any takers?