cfengine-develop

Re: [Cfengine-develop] SF update...

From: John Sechrest
Subject: Re: [Cfengine-develop] SF update...
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 08:32:18 -0700

Christian Pearce <address@hidden> writes:

 % I disabled CVS and Screenshots from public view.  Since we don't use
 % CVS, I didn't want people to be confused by an empty repository.  I also
 % turned of screenshots since I highly doubt we need this.  It is simple
 % to turn back on if anyone has complaints.

 This makes sense to me.

 % Now, I am trying to access the compile farm shell, so I can scp up
 % cfengine and start some process of automated builds for the latest
 % snaps.  This will begin some efforts in automating a test suite.  I
 % can't access it.  I can access cf.sf.net and shell.sf.net.  But not
 % cf-shell.sf.net.  (If you read up on the docs you will see why there are
 % different ones.) =20

 % Anyone have an clue?

 I thought that there was some kind request you had to make to
 get this to work.

Does this overview not help:

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=762&group_id=1#cf_overview

-----