cfgstoragemk-dev

[Cfgstoragemk-dev] inflate

From: Christine Barton
Subject: [Cfgstoragemk-dev] inflate
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 17:14:37 -0200

Let the forces go pack and let's legitimize resisting them and then we can go face our destiny alone. Seems like a better idea than setting off bombs in their lobbies. I followed his writings closely with great admiration. Without any hesitation or fear of being seen as weak, he told me that he's been going to the Dr and was given some medication to help him sleep. All this and now he tells me wish it never happened. In any case, Kay does concede that the chemical agents would cause burns, but Kay argues they would not be lethal.
I was infact talking to LTC Loud. my back feels like its broken in half. No one was injured thankfully but from the pictures he showed us. It has to be pure and not mixed with peanut butter.
It was a tough time for him, especially when he was so far away from his wife that he loved so much and his kids who he adored. Also our silly congress has mandated that this material can not be transported outside of the military bases where they are stored.
Im confused and pissed off.
Yet, he remains largely unknown outside Iraq.
I was actually surprised to learn that they hosted several thousand Arabic language weblogs, in addition to a myriad of other services.
He covered numerous subjects of present-day Iraq, mainly concentrating on social and political aspects. Let the forces go pack and let's legitimize resisting them and then we can go face our destiny alone.
All out attempts to establish a community or dialogue have miserably failed. This is the sights and sounds of a Sandy Day in Baghdad. The windows up there are so tiny, but they're enough to see both the city and the river. There is nothing funny or sarcastic about it.
And we hate ourselves.
It is anger and some element of desperation! The violence in Baghdad is at the same level, or worse, notwithstanding the new security operation in the capital.
Im quite fussy when it comes to chocolates. I was actually surprised to learn that they hosted several thousand Arabic language weblogs, in addition to a myriad of other services. But I don't think Kay would like to take any chances.
I will translate his last one to give a feel of a prevalent mood.
The windows up there are so tiny, but they're enough to see both the city and the river.
Him and a few colleagues had to visit a place in Abu Graib area.
Why not just put them in a corner of an arms dump and forget about them?
All the excitement I had just evaporated in one phonecall. Everything seems to display just fine. From her remarks and her blog posts, she is a profound student of the human character.
One thing though that really bothered me today is his tone of voice.
The four groomsmen, including myself, had to put on these pinkish ties and vests to please our newly-wed couple.
The computer was barely functional. Men can really be selfish at times.
Who infact was promoted end of last year to a Colonel.