[Chicken-hackers] Re: [Chicken-users] Release candidate for 2.5 availabl

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] Re: [Chicken-users] Release candidate for 2.5 available
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 23:30:44 -0700

felix winkelmann wrote:
On 04 Oct 2006 14:50:35 -0300, Mario Domenech Goulart <address@hidden> >

No luck with cmake under Linux either (haven't tried the darcs version
yet).

That's not critical. Currently CMake is mainly intended for Windows builds
and future CMake releases should work.

Well, I wanted / intended for it to work on all platforms, but I don't want / intend to chase after CMake 2.4.3 problems on systems I don't have ready access to. With the build working on MinGW, Cygwin, and MSVC, that puts the problem squarely in the realm of CMake itself, not the build system I've devised. Kitware, as usual, has been very responsive and done a lot of fixing, so I am confident that CMake 2.4.4 will solve problems. I don't know when they expect to release it though.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every