[Chicken-hackers] Re: [Chicken-users] Unit testing

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] Re: [Chicken-users] Unit testing
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 21:34:07 -0800

Alejandro Forero Cuervo wrote:

If, on the other hand, you want to extend one of these eggs to make it
up to the task of what I want to achieve, you're more than welcome to
do so.

You gotta be kidding me. :-) Your project, your requirements, your burden. I just wanted to sanity check whether you were expressing the typical case of Not Invented Here. Apparently not.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every