Re: [Chicken-hackers] opengl egg doesn't clean up .svn folders

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] opengl egg doesn't clean up .svn folders
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 10:01:46 +0100

On 11/19/06, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:
Just built Chicken MinGW from scratch and ran "chicken-setup opengl".
It works, but cleanup has errors when trying to delete the .svn
folders.  I have Subversion installed on my system; does the setup fail
to take this case into account?  The permissions on the .svn folders
don't look weird, but they do have old dates on them:

The .svn directory shouldn't be there. I've updated the egg
and removed the directory. Thanks for reporting this.

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8081/blog/blog.ssp