Re: [Chicken-hackers] Debian package

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Debian package
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 15:38:26 -0500

  I see. Thanks for the explanation, John! Well, I have added the
Debian files to the dist target in Makefile.am (it was a trivial
change), and I will be more than happy to make the necessary additions
to the CMake build file. I don't mind working with whatever is the
currently favored build tool. By the way, I am curious what was the
problem with using Autoconf/Automake under MinGW? I ported a fairly
complex distributed computing toolkit to MinGW last month, and the
only GNU-related problem I saw was that libtool somehow gets confused
when the source directory includes spaces (like "Documents and
Settings"). In fact, I was pleasantly surprised how painless things
were.

   -Ivan

--
"I grew convinced that truth, sincerity and integrity in dealings
between man and man were of the utmost importance to the felicity of