Re: [Chicken-hackers] Re: .exports not renamed w/ CMake Windows build

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Re: .exports not renamed w/ CMake Windows build
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:07:00 +0100

On 1/9/07, John Cowan <address@hidden> wrote:

I think the regex problem can and should be solved by standardizing on
a single package to be delivered with Chicken, probably pcre.
Variants in the available regex operations are nothing but a nuisance.

Yes, that's correct. I will add pcre to the base chicken, now.

As for the Posix side, I'd say have both implementations export the
same interface and then have the non-working bits on the Windows
side throw errors.

Also a good idea. I will address this after I've fixed pcre (and I hope
I can figure out the proper CMake way to do that).