Re: [Chicken-hackers] Re: chicken and cygwin

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Re: chicken and cygwin
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 23:37:45 -0800

felix winkelmann wrote:
On 1/29/07, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:
Bill Hoffman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am wrapping up adding support to cpack for creating cygwin
> packages.  I will use this to create the cmake package for cygwin.  Is
> there a chicken package for cywin?
> -Bill

I'm forwarding this to the Chicken development list.  I think we have
one, but I don't know who the maintainer is, or how involved they are
nowadays.

What's a cygwin package? A package that can be downloaded/installed via
setup.exe? (sorry for the dumb question)

By Cygwin's setup.exe, yes.  Everything on Cygwin comes in packages.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every