Re: [Chicken-hackers] Darcs nonfatal errors

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Darcs nonfatal errors
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 08:34:45 +0100

On 2/10/07, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:

Is this a Darcs version mismatch?  The Chicken repository is version
1.0.5.  The Darcs on my computer is 1.0.8, the latest greatest stable
release.  I think it would be prudent to update the Chicken Darcs to
1.0.8, as Darcs has been known to have bugs, and some have surely been
fixed by later releases.

I don't know what's wrong there. The directory looks ok, I can "darcs get"
without problems.

I have upgraded darcs to 1.0.8 on galinha.