[Chicken-hackers] trac accounts

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] trac accounts
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:41:53 +0100

Hello!

I'd like to press for more people to get an account for the
bug-tracker. It is really helpful, but should be used more for
reporting bugs and feature requests.
If you have an svn account, just go to http://trac.callcc.org, login
and go to "Settings" for registering a name/e-mail address.
If you have no svn account, please contact me and I will make
trac access available.
It is important that we use trac as much as possible, since it
streamlines the development and gives us a basic form of "process"
for enhancing the quality of chicken.
It is not intended to "shell out work". If someone assigns a ticket to
you and you are not interested or don't have the time, just assign it
to me (perhaps with a little comment) - no questions asked. I just
want to get more people involved in the tracking of issues and
am tired of cut-and-pasting between e-mails and trac tickets.

So, I implore you all to register at trac.callcc.org. :-)