Re: [Chicken-hackers] darcs gl-display project available

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] darcs gl-display project available
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:36:48 -0800

John wrote:
Public key'd! Thanks much.

Your public key should be installed now, enabling you to both push and pull.

darcs push address@hidden:/home/chicken/gl-display
darcs pull address@hidden:/home/chicken/gl-display

Should I be able to pull without a password? Because it looks like I can't...

Upon Felix's suggestion, I added the http pulling capability. People should be able to do:

darcs pull http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br/chicken-projects/gl-display

It works fine for me. But I have SSH permissions. I'd like to know if someone without SSH permissions can do this ok.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every