Re: [Chicken-hackers] egg-post-commit

From: Zbigniew
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] egg-post-commit
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:56:22 -0600

Hi,

Why do we need separate .html files any longer, now that we are moving
to the wiki?  Shouldn't the egg documentation just point to the wiki
when a page is available there?

If this is just so local HTML documentation is available, why don't we
pull down the current wiki page from the webserver, and also ensure
the main CSS file is available locally?

It seems to be a lot of work to maintain what is effectively two
separate wiki rendering engines (not to mention there are differences
in the rendering).