Re: [Chicken-hackers] egg-post-commit

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] egg-post-commit
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 08:12:14 +0100

On 3/7/07, Zbigniew <address@hidden> wrote:

I thought that you are (or were) converting the wiki source to HTML
yourself upon commit; I was wondering if that functionality could be
integrated into svnwiki or stream-wiki so you don't have to do it
yourself, and so it would look exactly like the wiki.

It doesn't convert anymore. The Egg index page now links directly
to the wiki pages. The conversion only takes place for local off-line
documentation.