Re: [Chicken-hackers] Re: [Chicken-users] comparison of Chicken and Bigl

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Re: [Chicken-users] comparison of Chicken and Bigloo?
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:02:59 -0700

Mario Domenech Goulart wrote:
Hi Brandon,

There are good chances Bryan won't read your reply because he's not
subscribed to chicken-hackers (at least not with the same address) and
he was not Cc'ed.  Maybe it's better to re-reply to chicken-users.

Oops.

Moving a thread from one mailing list to another makes the task of
following it very hard, since it's spread in two different places.

I blame Unixers who set (R)eply to mean "Reply to Author" by default. Thereby forcing me to manually type the alias of the mailing list. Thereby occasionally leading to the human error of sending it to the wrong Chicken list.

As for the wiki cut 'n' paste, Alejo: thanks, and no problemo!

Cheers,
Brandon