[Chicken-hackers] svn chicken repo

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] svn chicken repo
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 08:41:22 +0200

Hi!

The svn location for the chicken development repo is now
"chicken/trunk" (not "chicken").  I have updated it with the
newest development version and it should normally build.

libffi support has been dropped. Hand written assembly glue
code is now used and should work with the autotools build
for x86, ppc and x86-64 platforms and MSVC. I can't get cmake to
pass assembler files to ADD_LIBRARY, spent the better part
of two days on it, tried suggestions by the cmake maintainers
and gave up, so argc>126 is currently not available for the
cmake build in the moment.

Good luck.