Re: [Chicken-hackers] anybody good with cmake?

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] anybody good with cmake?
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 13:55:17 +0200

On 8/14/07, John Cowan <address@hidden> wrote:
> felix winkelmann scripsit:
>
> > Is someone knowledgable enough and willing to help me with a few
> > problems?
>
> Knowledgeable enough, maybe not.  Willing to try, definitely.
> What exactly does not work?

- Generation and installation of the info manual from texi sources
- adding an assembly language module to libchicken

The former is probably trivial and I'm just too thick. The latter is currently
using new features from the CMake CVS head (detecting an
assembler), but passes the CFLAGS unchanged to "as", which naturally
doesn't work. This new stuff was suggested by a very helpful cmake
developer, and I'm waiting if he can suggest anything (perhaps just a
variable that has to be set).