Re: [Chicken-hackers] chicken repo (intentionally) gone

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] chicken repo (intentionally) gone
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:07:02 -0700 (PDT)

i would not consider that an endorsement at all.  mozilla's code is abysmal.
i still use lynx.

on a more serious note though, what are you requiring for a build system?
and where is it failing?

-elf

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007, Brandon Van Every wrote:

On 8/14/07, felix winkelmann <address@hidden> wrote:

I must say that I like mercurial. It's simple to use. I like that. I think
that is a property that is neglected too often.

And it's good enough for Mozilla, who looked at everything and made
that strategic decision.  Granted, Chicken is tiny compared to
Mozilla, so not all concerns are equal, but I think it's a compelling
endorsement.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every