Re: [Chicken-hackers] anybody good with cmake?

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] anybody good with cmake?
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 22:44:37 +0200

On Thu, Aug 16, 2007 at 10:28:51PM +0200, Peter Bex wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 14, 2007 at 01:55:17PM +0200, felix winkelmann wrote:
> > - Generation and installation of the info manual from texi sources
>
> I got this to work by simply changing INSTALL(TARGETS chicken.info ..) to
> INSTALL(FILES chicken.info ...)  (see attached patch)

Crap!  CMake simply continued to generate the makefile without complaining.
Then after waiting for it to compile chicken, it turned out there was no
chicken.info generated.  It wasn't even in the Makefile (which I should've
checked first... sigh!)

I'll keep chugging along on this, then.

http://sjamaan.ath.cx
                                                        -- Donald Knuth