Re: [Chicken-hackers] new release policy

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] new release policy
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 08:58:06 +0200

On 9/4/07, Alex Queiroz <address@hidden> wrote:

>      Well, that's not what's happening. The trunk, which is the best
> and most stable, does not build at least in linux-amd64 and mingw-x86.

Quite right, I should have followed my own policy and started a branch first.
But it is too late now, and I'm sort of fed up with build tools and repository
mantenance. So let's get this going quickly, as I haven't written any serious
Scheme code for months and I'm not ever going to be, unless the whole
project has been streamlined to a maximum.

Amd64 had some fixes (you might give it a try). For mingw32 I need someone
willing to help me (and at least give me a suitable error description).