Re: [Chicken-hackers] RFC : How to make a Debian package for a chicken e

From: Nelson Castillo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] RFC : How to make a Debian package for a chicken egg?
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:02:18 -0500

On 9/11/07, Ivan Raikov <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello, Nelson,
>
>    You can look at the Debian packaging scripts I wrote for some eggs
> here:
>
> http://www.irp.oist.jp/raikov/chicken-eggs-debian.tar.gz
>
> Let me know if you have any questions about those scripts.

Thanks!

Well, there was a request for Debian packages for Svnwiki in a list about
Debian in Colombia[1]. I would like to try to create the packages
(basically because nobody else seems to be willing to do it :) ).
The Debian developer said he would sponsor the packages so that they
can get in Debian.

The packages you created will be very useful in this task. I will let
you know if
we make any progress.

Regards,
N.-