Re: [Chicken-hackers] RFC : How to make a Debian package for a chicken e

From: Nelson Castillo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] RFC : How to make a Debian package for a chicken egg?
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 23:50:27 -0500

On 9/12/07, Ivan Raikov <address@hidden> wrote:
>   Okay, definitely let me know if there is anything I can do help with
> this effort. I am not able maintain a lot of packages on my own, but I
> am very interested in helping to get Chicken eggs packages in the
> official Debian distribution.

Well, I just created this project. Thoughts?

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8080//debian-eggs

I don't have much time in my hands but I guess nobody else will do this
for us. So I'll check if I can make any progress tomorrow. I am no
a dpkg expert so this will take me some time.

I'll ask Santiago for comments on the Debian packages that Ivan
created.

Regards,
Nelson.-

PS: Please tell me if this discussion belongs to chicken-users.

--
http://arhuaco.org