Re: [Chicken-hackers] Multiple binaries

From: Zbigniew
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Multiple binaries
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:53:33 -0500

I did the container-file thing when porting sxml-transforms.  There
were lots of small, existing files, and this reduced namespace
pollution and avoided creating a ton of .so files.  And the container
file did some Chicken-specific setup anyway.  That said, from what I
can gather this approach will not be taken in the future rewrite.

If you don't want to use include (which is probably the easiest
option) and you don't care about namespace pollution, you could create
a single egg that installs several shared libraries.  Of course, this
is pretty close to using include, only at run-time.

I haven't tried the other stuff you suggest.