Re: [Chicken-hackers] TinyCLOS 'examples' install path?

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] TinyCLOS 'examples' install path?
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 13:51:32 -0800 (PST)

shouldnt it be installed to INSTALL_SHARE_HOME ?

which is settable at compile time, iirc...., and saved in the chicken-config.h
file...

-elf

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008, Ivan Raikov wrote:

 Yes, several other eggs do that, including one of
mine. chicken-setup exports a variable installation-prefix, which can
be used in .setup files ( I think), but someone needs to rewrite the
misbehaving setup files. Alternatively, I can add a procedure
install-datafiles to chicken-setup, that installs non-executable files
in /usr/share... If anyone has suggestions and preferences about that,
please let me know.

  -Ivan

"Leonardo Valeri Manera" <address@hidden> writes:

Nah, that part is fine and working as intended, its this part that is
the problem:

* Installing example files in /usr/share/chicken/examples:
ACCESS DENIED  mkdir:     /usr/share/chicken/examples