Re: [Chicken-hackers] TinyCLOS 'examples' install path?

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] TinyCLOS 'examples' install path?
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 18:06:54 +0900

  What you are referring to is the _Chicken_ install prefix,
i.e. where the Chicken executables are installed. What I am referring
to, is the user _install_ prefix, for situations where you would like
have the eggs in  a separate directory hierarchy (e.g. when building
binary packages). It is a bit confusing, but take a look and the
updated chicken-setup documentation and let me know what you think. I
have already made the changes, but of course I can make further
changes.

  -Ivan