Re: [Chicken-hackers] chicken hackers guide

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] chicken hackers guide
Date: 06 Mar 2008 08:16:22 -0300

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 10:03:59 +0100 "felix winkelmann" <address@hidden> wrote:

> At http://chicken.wiki.br/chicken-hackers-guide
>
> you'll find a pathetic little document listing some notes that
> might be of interest for core developers. Just a few handy tips,
> really. I hope to add more there in the future. It would also be
> a good place to add things relevant to managing the infrastructure,
> build process and release management.

Thanks for that, Felix.  I'm gonna add some of the extra information
you suggest.  The chicken-related peridioc tasks executed by galinha
are documented at http://chicken.wiki.br/periodic-tasks (probably
chicken-hackers-guide should have a link to periodic-tasks -- I'm
gonna put it there).

Best wishes,
Mario