Re: [Chicken-hackers] install-extension: locations for docs, examples et

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] install-extension: locations for docs, examples etc.
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:56:14 +0900

  You don't actually need to list the documentation files twice in the
arguments to install-extension. It is only necessary to list them in
the `documentation' property. This is just legacy from older versions
of chicken-setup. It would be pretty easy to add an -examples-path
option to chicken-setup, but I want to think about this a little bit
and figure out what is the best way to specify a base path for
installing documentation and examples.

   -Ivan