Re: [Chicken-hackers] required-extension-version (possible version-numbe

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] required-extension-version (possible version-numbers> issue)
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:55:55 +0900

  Yes, that's exactly what I have been trying to say. If you use the
same consistent versioning format, then chicken-setup will work
correctly, regardless of whether the format is x.x.x or x.xxx, or
whatever. But if you switch from one format to another, then you risk
messing up the version order. So the moral of the story is, do use
consistent versioning format.

  -Ivan