[Chicken-hackers] last trunk merge

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] last trunk merge
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 15:13:27 +0200

Hi!

I have merged the changes from the current trunk into hygienice.
This merge was pretty rough, and I hope i didn't break anything.

Ivan: can you check whether the changes in rules.make look right?

Kon: have I taken over the improvements in srfi-69 properly?

I will move hygeinic into trunk in the next days. This might possibly
invalidate trunk working copies, so please make sure to commit
anything you haven't yet.

Thanks a lot for all the improvements you have made. Chicken 3
will be moved to a branch and so can be kept in a working state.