Re: [Chicken-hackers] manual and chicken4 infrastructure

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] manual and chicken4 infrastructure
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 22:28:35 +0200

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 01:21:19PM -0700, Vincent Manis wrote:
> I believe I am the original author of `Getting Started'. I'll take a
> look at it and see if there's anything (minor, I hope) that should
> change.

Thanks

> I make a pest of myself on some free software projects for asking if
> there can be a way of generating a one-file version of the user
> documentation, for all sorts of reasons (e.g., reading it away from the
> computer, searching, etc). I don't care if it's in HTML or PDF format,
> HTML would be fine. Is that at all possible here?

Should be possible, I'm sure there's a way to concatenate all the wiki
files together and treat it as one big file (or concatenate the HTML
output of said wiki files)

You'd have to look into the stream wiki stuff to see how it's done
exactly.  It's a little too hairy for me too look into right now (still
busy with the changes).

http://sjamaan.ath.cx
                                                        -- Donald Knuth