Re: [Chicken-hackers] cond-expand and macros

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] cond-expand and macros
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 22:15:41 -0500

Kon Lovett scripsit:

> 'cond-expand' uses a function that ensures the tested symbol is a
> keyword, so 'foo' & '#:foo' are legal.

Fair enough.  But in Chicken 4 syntax-rules macros, the non-keyword form
doesn't match, only the keyword form.  That makes no sense.  It's not
that cond-expand as a whole isn't being recognized, because it is;
it throws an error because there is no match.

--
"The serene chaos that is Courage, and the phenomenon   address@hidden
of Unopened Consciousness have been known to the        John Cowan