Re: [Chicken-hackers] Darcs' experiences with the software freedom conse

From: Felix
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Darcs' experiences with the software freedom conservancy
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 10:07:12 -0400 (EDT)

From: Christian Kellermann <address@hidden>
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] Darcs' experiences with the software freedom
conservancy
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:09:03 +0200

> Dear chicken fans,
>
> as part of my homework I have asked Eric Kow, member of the darcs
> project for his advice and experience with the Software Freedom
> Conservancy. Please find his excellent answers below. Thanks Eric!

Excellent, Christian. That is certainly very helpful. In case this
hasn't been leaked through (I mentioned it on #chicken yesterday), I
have contacted a member of the Samba team who has been very helpful
and who forwarded my question (similar to yours) to other Samba
folks. Since he mentioned that responses from the SFC may take a
while, let's wait until we know more.