Re: [Chicken-hackers] functors

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] functors
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 17:28:56 +0100

2011/3/24 Felix <address@hidden>:
> [...]
> (module foo (this that (interface: ARITHMETIC) the-other)
>  ...)
> [...]

Hello,

just a small remark about the syntax: I find this use of keywords
rather unintuitive. I would either expect to be able to write
something like this:

  (module foo (bar baz #:interface ARITHMETIC boing) ...)

Or something like this:

  (module foo (bar baz (interface ARITHMETIC) boing) ...)

But a keyword in operator position is unusual and looks rather strange
to me.

Ciao,
Thomas