Re: [Chicken-hackers] segfault backtrace help needed

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] segfault backtrace help needed
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 21:39:32 +0100

* Jörg F. Wittenberger <address@hidden> [120111 21:34]:
> Makes me wonder, given that I compiled at least my code with lambdainfo
> disabled.  I can't see how lambda-info->string should ever be called.

This could happen whenever ##sys#procedure->string gets called,
most likely as part of a stack trace in the error handler.

I think you need to pin this down with some kind of activity log
in your application.

Good luck,

Christian

--
Who can (make) the muddy water (clear)? Let it be still, and it will
gradually become clear. Who can secure the condition of rest? Let