[Chicken-hackers] pending patches

From: Felix
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] pending patches
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 08:25:45 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

Too many patches are floating in limbo in the moment (and I'm aware of
being unable to catch up, particularly in the case of the more involved
patches which I really like to review before they go into "master").

A suggestion: if a patch remains pending for a longer period, it might
be sensible to create a trac ticket, add the patch and assign the
ticket to someone (when in doubt, assign it to me). Otherwise patches
will get lost, or submitters will feel ignored.