[Chicken-hackers] What's left for the next release?

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] What's left for the next release?
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 11:20:36 +0200

Dear Chicken hackers,
dear Felix,
dear Ivan,

since I will be able to hack more on chicken again on the next
weekends I would like to focus my energy on clearing the way for a new
release.  I tend to trip over a new unnoticed can of worms, so I would
like to ask you for:

* Bugs that you think should be fixed for 4.8.0
* Patches that need review for 4.8.0
* Documentation that needs a closer look (manual merges with the wiki?)
* Needed features or tests...

I have seen there are some bugs on trac with the milestone set to
4.8.0. Do you consider these essential or is that outdated?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Christian

--
9 out of 10 voices in my head say, that I am crazy,
one is humming.