Re: [Chicken-hackers] Ignore -rpath for mingw & macosx

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Ignore -rpath for mingw & macosx
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 21:23:34 +0200

Hi Kon!

* Kon Lovett <address@hidden> [120429 17:42]:
> Attached is a patch that ignores the '-rpath <directory>' option for mingw &
> macosx; MacOS X ld doesn't understand '-R'. (Sorry, sent to wrong list
> initially.)

I think the patch is OK, I personally would like to postpone it after
4.8.0 until we can test this a bit more.

The only egg affected by this issue has been found to be postgresql
which has been fixed already to use a more reliable mechanism
independent of this patch.

So I think the patch is alright but should go in a little later.

All the best!

Christian

--
9 out of 10 voices in my head say, that I am crazy,
one is humming.