Re: [Chicken-hackers] will we have a release this year?

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] will we have a release this year?
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 10:54:55 +0900

Hi Felix,

   Since you are getting bored and we wouldn't want you to switch to
C# or anything like this, perhaps I can just make the release after
you are done with the keyword reading fix? This is already the Most
Tested Release Candidate of Chicken Ever, so a release can be made
with (some) confidence ;-)

   -Ivan